Tuesday 14 October 2008

Birth of a waste of time.



Hello, and welcome to Please Feed Pet Shark.  This is going to predominantly be a blog for movie reviews, occasional book reviews and maybe some general wonderings.  It will immensely surprise me, if anyone other than myself, is even vaguely interested in what I write here.  However, with the internet, you just never know.

So, please allow me to introduce myself, I am a Glasgow University student currently studying film and literature.  This blog will hopefully allow me to vent my thoughts about both of those things coherently enough that I can turn them into essays, get my degree, make lots of money, and forget all about this blog.  I wanted to name the blog something, witty, something funny, something relating to film and literature, something Scottish even, but in the end I have settled for something that was written on a scrap piece of paper next to me. The Birth of Please Feed Pet Shark.

No comments: